This bundle is a modified version of the Lua bundle for TextMate. It contains support for the libraries I use most in Lua. These are listed in the following sections. In addition, it provides snippets for compound operators like +=, -=, ++, etc., and a couple snippets for efficient bitwise shifts. I've also modified a number of things in it to conform to the way I like it.
LÖVE game engine
- Highlighting for Love modules, classes, functions and enums.
- Run the game. If you're editing in a project, focus can be on any file, otherwise you must execute this on the main.lua or any other top level file. Shortcut is Command+R.
- Build a .love file. Same rules apply for file focus as running the game. This command will place a file called "game.love" in your project folder. Shortcut is Command+B.
- Look up phrase on the Love2D wiki. For example, highlight "love.physics" in TextMate, execute the command and you'll be taken to wiki page for the module in your browser.
- Search phrase(s) on the Love2D forums. Highlight the keywords you want to search in TextMate and execute the command.
- Snippets for the love.* callbacks.
This is all contained in a separate scope, named
Current features for this are three snippets:
- One really handy one for declaring a class.
- One for defining a method (this can be used outside of MiddleClass).
- One for making a mixin.
Lots of snippets for this one! It has snippets for...
- All the
assert_not_*functions (except for
assert_greater_thanand those types - as I think those are better done by using stuff like
assert_true(x < y)).