Black Rook Doom Struct
Copyright (c) 2009-2014 Black Rook Software. All rights reserved.
NOTICE: This project will NOT be actively updated. It will remain here for older programs.
Go here for the active project: https://github.com/MTrop/Doom
Black Rook Commons 2.14.0+
Black Rook Common I/O 2.3.0+
Black Rook Common Lang 2.3.0+
The purpose of the Doom Struct project is to provide a means to read/write data structures for the Doom Engine and similar derivatives.
- Reads all Doom map and data structures in Doom, Hexen/ZDoom, or Strife formats. This includes textures, patches, lines, vertices, things, sectors, nodes, palettes, colormaps, text, PNG data, MUS data, flats, blockmaps, reject, and even ENDOOM-type VGA lumps.
- Can read/edit Boom-engine data lumps like ANIMATED and SWITCHES.
- Contains libraries for predicting game types for maps and Wads.
- Can read both WAD and PK3 package types.
- Contains a utility class for converting Doom graphics to standard Java graphics structures.
- Contains a utility class for visualizing maps for graphic export or rendering to a canvas.
- Full UDMF parsing/writing support.
Contained in this release is a series of libraries that allow reading, writing, and extracting data in Doom Engine structures, found in the com.blackrook.doom packages.
This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the terms of the GNU Lesser Public License v2.1 which accompanies this distribution, and is available at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html
A copy of the LGPL should have been included in this release (LICENSE.txt). If it was not, please contact us for a copy, or to notify us of a distribution that has not included it.