Headquarters is an open source project management application that focuses on ease of use and speed.
The back-end of Headquarters is a Ruby on Rails powered RESTful API that uses JSON generated by ActiveModel::Serializers. The front-end of Headquarters is an Ember.js application that uses Ember-Data as its persistence layer.
Right now the application is very small and isn't ready for use. It's not feature complete yet and is still very flexible so if you have an idea please submit an issue.
- Git clone this project
- bundle install #http://bundler.io/
- rake db:migrate to setup the database (sqlite for now, will migrate to postgres later on)
- rake db:seed to setup a user, it will automatically create a user with the following credentials: email: 'email@example.com', password: 'password'
- Start the application with
- Visit http://localhost:3000/#/login in your browser and log in.
- On correct login, you will be redirected to the main projects page.
If you have a feature request or a bug, please file an issue on Github. If you have a feature request or would like to add a feature to Headquarters file an issue first so we can discuss the feature and reach a conclusion on how/if we include it.
- Clone the Repo
- Create a topic branch
- Run the tests
- Add your feature and the appropriate tests
- Make sure all tests are passing
- Commit your changes and make a pull request