Release Notes v1.0
The first public release of Blazorade Bootstrap component library.
The release is scheduled for publishing during 2020/Q1.
The release will include the following components.
General Component Features
The following list provides an overview of the general features supported by all components.
- All modifications to components are made using component parameters
- Components that support interaction provide the support through parameters, events and methods defined on the component.
- The graphical appearance is fully customizable through theming.
The components that support the Bootstrap Grid will only support the default 12 column grid.
- Named colours for text colour, background colour and border colour in the BootstrapComponentBase and additional component theming in the ColoredBootstrapComponentBase
- Spacing for margins and paddings.
- Stretched link with the
IsStretchedparameter on the Anchor component.
The Blazorade Bootstrap component library will be published to Nuget for easy use in your applications.