AreaProtect is a bukkit plugin that allows users to create their own protections easily. This plugin uses WorldEdit and WorldGuard to create an extremly lightweight plugin.
AreaProtect uses Maven to handle its dependencies.
- Install Maven 2 or 3
- Checkout this repo and run:
Coding and Pull Request Formatting
- Generally follow the Oracle coding standards.
- Use spaces not tabs.
- No trailing whitespaces.
- Pull requests must compile and work correctly.
- Pull requests must be formatted properly.
- Number of commits in a pull request should be kept to a minimum.
Please try to follow the above conventions if you want your pull request(s) accepted.