Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Meshes can now be created from image sequences
- Updated UI, grouping similar items
- Added support for animated vertex colors for use with image sequences
- Improved time estimation based on collected data
- Added audio visualization, including block color coming from image/image sequence
- Blender Internal render engine is now supported
- Audio visualization mesh can be rectangular or radial
The biggest addition to version 0.4 is the ability to create animated objects from a sequence of images.
An example of this can be seen here: https://goo.gl/photos/Sbyw2vPjP1EJiRA66
Note: The time calculations for image sequences are slightly off as the time gets longer. There are two separate variables that effect the time calculations, which makes it harder to estimate.
Versions 0.1.1 includes the following:
Advanced Tab with random and manual RGBA weighing options
Mesh objects can now be generated properly when the render engine it set to Cycles and Blender Internal. However, materials will only be applied in Cycles.