BlockEQ iOS Wallet
Table of Contents
BlockEQ is a private Stellar wallet that allows you to easily create or access an account with a recovery phrase. With BlockEQ you can send, receive, and trade XLM and Stellar tokens on the SDEX, Stellar’s decentralized exchange.
A few of the main things the wallet supports:
- Add & remove Stellar Tokens
- Join an inflation pools
- SDEX Trading
- QR code address display and scanning
- Use memo field for sending to exchanges
- Create a new wallet with a 24 word recovery phrase
- Recover your wallet with a 12 or 24 word mnemonic phrase
- Exchange address recognition (Memo Required)
- Change PIN Settings (Toggle on/off for opening app or sending)
If you need help with code, open up a new question on Stack Overflow, using the tag
blockeq-ios, along with
xcode, and other appropriate tags that will give your question the most visibilty.
Feature requests are always welcome. If you wish to contribute, please take a quick look at the guidelines!
If you just want to hang out and chat about BlockEQ, please feel free to join our Slack Channel!
Please take a look at the contributing guidelines for a detailed process on how to build your application as well as troubleshooting information.
Building the Project
- Clone the repository
- Navigate to the project root
- Open "BlockEQ.xcworkspace"
- Select a simulator to build with, like
⌘-R, the application should launch in the simulator.
If the above steps completed successfully, you're ready to begin developing! Otherwise, check out he troubleshooting section below.
These are difficult to predict ahead of time, but general build error fixes include:
- Peforming a clean build
- Verifying you have the correct Xcode tools selected:
Preferences > Locations > Command Line Tools
If you still are having issues, an upstream dependency may have caused build errors, or there might be something specific to your environment. Feel free to open an issue if you find yourself in this situation.