- THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE. BE CAREFUL!
- Reference sweep script for Basic (2-of-2) MultiSig wallets. NodeJS.
- Uses SoChain's Free API by default for blockchain data and for broadcasting transactions. You can implement your own backends yourself.
- NEVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS. NEVER USE PRIVATE KEYS ON INSECURE SYSTEMS.
$ git clone <repository URL> $ cd <dir> && npm install $ N= PRIVATE_KEY1_BIP32= PRIVATE_KEY2= DESTINATION_ADDR= NETWORK= DERIVATION_PATH= node example.js
- N is the number of addresses you've generated on the given network
- PRIVATE_KEY1_BIP32 is the BIP32 extended private key you backed up
- PRIVATE_KEY2 is the second private key you backed up
- DESTINATION_ADDR is where you want the swept coins to go
- NETWORK is the network for which you're sweeping coins
- DERIVATION_PATH is the derivation path shown when you back up your private keys