Releases · Blockstream/gdk
- GA_get_subaccount: add user_path, core_descriptor, slip132_extended_pubkey.
- GA_get_assets: add ability to fetch informations about Liquid assets by
specifying one or more of the following fields:
- Singlesig: GA_convert_amount: If a fallback fiat rate is provided the
function will return that rate immediately instead of waiting for the latest
rate to be fetched.
- GA_refresh_assets: remove "refresh" parameter. Now every call to
GA_refresh_assets will perform a network call to update the Liquid assets. To
avoid the network call use GA_get_assets. In addition GA_refresh_assets now
does not return any value, to get assets data use GA_get_assets.
- GA_get_assets: it is now possible to fetch informations via the
even before logging into a session.
- Removed support for LiquiDEX v0 for GA_create_swap_transaction,
GA_complete_swap_transaction and GA_validate, which now support LiquiDEX v1
only. LiquiDEX v0 transactions can still be created and completed with
- Added new function
- Added new function
GA_validateto validate gdk JSON formats.
- Added new functions
GA_complete_swap_transactionwith support for LiquiDEX v0 swaps.
GA_get_transactions: The input/output "addressee" element is now only populated for now-disabled historical social payments.
GA_get_transactions: The top-level "satoshi" elements are now signed; negative values represent outgoing amounts.
GA_convert_amount: This can now be used to convert negative values.
GA_get_wallet_identifier(and register/login): Now returns a network-agnostic version of "wallet_hash_id" as "xpub_hash_id".
GA_create_transaction(and sign/send): The top-level "subaccount" type is no longer required or populated, and "subaccount_type" is also no longer populated. The subaccount(s) the tx refers to are now inferred automatically from its input UTXOs and output addressees.
- Singlesig: Transaction hex returned from
GA_get_transaction_detailswill now return witness data. This change triggers a one-time cache rebuild on upgrading, which may be noticeable from apps as a brief time with no transactions visible while the cache is rebuilt.
- Singlesig: Exchange rates for the BTC-USD currency pair are now fetched from a Blockstream service.
- Network: Connection errors in the middle of a request now time out instead of waiting for the connection come back.
- Liquid: Prevent a corrupted Liquid asset registry from re-downloading every time
- Liquid: Fix an issue where
GA_get_assetswould not return any assets if a wallet's cache file got corrupted.
GA_get_transactions: Correctly handle "mixed" transactions such as swaps.
- Singlesig: Fixed a notification race condition where transaction block heights could be off-by-one shortly after a block notification.
- Java: Fix the SWIG wrapping of
- JSON: remove "server_signed" from create/sign/send transaction JSON.
- JSON: remove "user_signed" from create/sign/send transaction JSON.
GA_get_transactions: Remove the top-level "addressees" element. Callers should use the "address" elements of inputs and outputs instead.
- Singlesig: Implement GA_get_previous_addresses
- Singlesig: Allow fetching internal addresses in GA_get_receive_address using "is_internal"=true
- Added new function GA_get_credentials, to replace GA_get_mnemonic_passphrase.
- Added new function GA_encrypt_with_pin, to replace GA_set_pin.
- Added new function GA_get_assets to query data related to a set of Liquid
- Added bip39 passphrase support.
- GA_get_previous_addresses: To get the newest generated addresses, caller should not include "last_pointer" key (instead of passing "last_pointer" 0). If the returned json does not have the "last_pointer" key, it indicates that all addresses have been fetched (previously it had "last_pointer" 1)
- GA_get_previous_addresses: Removed "subaccount" from returned keys.
- Singlesig: Add some missing fields to GA_get_receive_address returned json.
- Singlesig: Remove is_segwit from GA_get_unspent_outputs returned json
- GA_register_user: Change interface to match GA_login_user.
- Update endpoints for new bitcoin multisig backend.
- GA_get_unspent_outputs: fix bug returning utxos from replaced transactions.
- Removed GA_get_mnemonic_passphrase, callers should use GA_get_credentials.
- Removed GA_set_pin, callers should use GA_encrypt_with_pin.
- Removed LTO and bitcode building flags.
- Watch only: Support Liquid multisig watch-only logins
- Watch only: Allow deleting watch only accounts
- Watch only: Enable local caching for significantly faster performance
- Watch only: Support trust-on-first-use validation for xpubs and address generation
- Watch only: Initial support for transaction proposals (watch only tx creation)
- Watch only: Re-enable viewing user metadata (account names, tx notes, hidden accounts) via client blob
- Watch only: Require usernames and passwords to each be at least 8 characters long
- Multisig: Remap non auth_handler call errors to support i18n
- Liquid: Fix unblinding when initially populating the local cache
- Add build support for Apple M1
- Changed transcation type from "unblindable" to "not unblindable" to reflect its actual meaning.
- Move to Android ndk r23b LTS release
- Update openssl to 1.1.1n
- Update libwally to latest
- Rust is now mandatory for building
- Registry: Switched to unified implemenetation with full assets data. Only Liquid-BTC icon is hardcoded, only assets metadata having icons are hardcoded (38 assets).
- Singlesig: In GA_get_transactions "inputs" and "outputs" elements, set "address" and "address_type" correctly; do not set Liquid fields if not Liquid or not unblindable.
- Singlesig: align transaction and block notifications with multisig.
- Singlesig: temporary lock spent utxos in the interval between send/broadcast and the next sync.
- Singlesig: fix an error causing "restore" to fail.
- Support for sending to Liquid taproot addresses
- Documentation for GA_get_unspent_outputs result, including differences between singlesig and multisig.
- Multisig: In GA_create_transaction "transaction_outputs" rename "public_key" to "blinding_key" when appropriate.
- Singlesig: In GA_create_transaction "transaction_outputs" make "is_change" equal to "is_internal", not "is_relevant"
- Singlesig: set GA_get_unspent_outputs result correctly and consistently with multisig.
- Documentation: Improve documentation for connection and network related functions, add documentation of each gdk notification type.
- Networking: Remove GA_disconnect.
- Networking: Multiple small ABI changes, please see the API documentation for details.
- Multisig/networking: Fix a number of bugs that could cause crashes and connection problems including failure to connect/reconnect.
- Singlesig/networking: Update to match the multisig interface, including notifications
- Misc: Various build and bug fixes
- Singlesig: Improved account discovery
- Multisig: Don't send connection notifications for user-initiated session disconnect/destroy
- Multisig: Remove old support for passing addressee asset_id as asset_tag
- Multisig: Standardise address subtype as always 0 instead of null
- Multisig: Remove range and surjection proofs from returned UTXO data
- Multisig: Fix spending from very old version 0 addresses
- Liquid: Return blinded addresses in tx list results
- Liquid/AMP: Allow alternate blinding keys for AMP assets where required
- HWW interface: Change get_blinding_nonces to also return blinding keys
- Networking: fix some networking related crashes on android and iOS