Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Works with node.js and gulp.
- Including less and sass compiler
- Crazy fast with css and js compressor
- Start from scratch with normalize.css
- Customizable error, offline and print page
For testing ...
npm install -g gulp
Go to the template directory an install Node dependencies
Run Gulp to lint, build and minify
The building files are stored in folder /build in template directory.
- Add import.css for correct implementation of fonts (see template.css.php)
- Add logic.php (which is include by index.php)
- Update less.php to 0.5.0
- Better jQuery opener (see logic.js)
This release bring the Blank Template back to the roots. Frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation are outsourced to the special editions. Here you find the best starting point for your own template project again. Enjoy coding!
less.js 1.4.1 -> 1.6.0
Modernizr 2.6.2 -> 2.7.1
Bootstrap 3.0.0 -> 3.0.3
Foundation 4.3.1 -> 5.0.2
Font Awesome 3.2.1 -> 4.0.3
normalize.css 2.1.2 -> 2.1.3
Upgrading from Foundation 4? There are some things you should know. Read the migration guide at http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/upgrading.html