BloodHound Database Creator
This python script will generate a randomized data set for testing BloodHound features and analysis.
This script requires Python 2.7, as well as the neo4j-driver. The script will only work with BloodHound 2.0.3 and above.
The Neo4j Driver can be installed using pip:
pip install neo4j-driver
Ensure that all files in this repo are in the same directory.
- dbconfig - Set the credentials and URL for the database you're connecting too
- connect - Connects to the database using supplied credentials
- setnodes - Set the number of nodes to generate (defaults to 500, this is a safe number!)
- setdomain - Set the domain name
- cleardb - Clears the database and sets the schema properly
- generate - Generates random data in the database
- clear_and_generate - Connects to the database, clears the DB, sets the schema, and generates random data
- exit - Exits the script