This release contains several fixes for AzureHound, as well as fixes for searching and viewing azure nodes.
This release comes with a whole heap of bugfixes.
This release fixes the issue with prebuilt queries not displaying correctly
This is a major feature release for BloodHound, including support for Azure attack primitives in the attack graph with new nodes and edges.
For information on changes in this version, please refer to Andy Robbins' blog post about the release of AzureHound.
This release fixes compatiblity with Neo4j 4.1 and fixes several bugs
- Updated search query to be significantly faster
- Fixed some prebuilt queries and renamed others
- Populate raw query when using the back button
- Update most of the packages used by BloodHound
- Remove docs folder from builds
- Significantly decrease node lookup times by applying objectid index to all node labels
- Fix effective inbound GPO count
This release adds a new modal for displaying errors in graph queries.
Fix domain queries when data is incomplete
Fix foreign admins query
Fix PSRemote ingestion
Fixes an inconsistency in the output format
Fixes GPO collection of groups thanks to @sploutchy
This release fixes unknown nodes not being properly updated during ingestion. As a result, cross domain logic should be functional again.
You will need to clear your database and re-import data after using this release. Re-doing data collection will not be required,
This release fixes some bugs with the 3.0.0 release, and reverts timestamps back to integers in the database.
This is a major feature release for BloodHound, introducing several new features, optimizations, and bugfixes.
OLD DATABASES WILL NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH BLOODHOUND 3.0
Added the following new attack paths/edges
- ReadGMSAPassword - The ability to read the password of a Group Managed Service Account
- HasSIDHistory - The ability to authenticate automatically as another user from a domain migration
- CanPSRemote - The ability to start a PSremote session with the remote computer (membership in the Remote Management Users group) (Thanks to @RiccardoAncarani for the original PR)
- ACL Control for OUs
- Security Fixes (Thanks to @moloch, @6661620a)
- Reworked node displays to support collapsing data
- Added a confirmation dialog for drawing large graphs
- Prevented expensive queries from running automatically, now requires user input
- Improved Dark Mode support
- Complete rewrite, targetting .Net 4.5.
- Options have completely changed, use SharpHound.exe --help
- Performance and accuracy improvements across the board
- Database index changed from name to objectid (SID/GUID)