BlueDot Arduino Libraries
This library allows the user to program and read the outputs of the BME280 Sensor with an Arduino Board.
- Source Files (.cpp and .h)
- Example Sketch: BME280_WeatherStation.ino
- Example Sketch: BME280_MultipleSensorsI2C.ino
- Example Sketch: BME280_MultipleSensorsSPI.ino
- library.properties File
- V1.0.0 - Public Release Version
- V1.0.1 - New sketch for reading two sensors through I2C communication
- V1.0.2 - New sketch for reading multiple sensors through SPI communication
- V1.0.3 - Minor correction on BME280_WeatherStation.ino sketch
- V1.0.4 - Minor corrections on all sketches
- V1.0.5 - Minor correction on BME280_WeatherStation.ino sketch
- V1.0.6 - Minor correction on BME280_WeatherStation.ino sketch
- V1.0.7 - Minor correction on BME280_WeatherStation.ino sketch
- V1.0.8 - Library adapted for NodeMCU Boards with ESP8266
- V1.0.9 - Corrected Version of Library V1.0.8 (mistake on .cpp file with Wire.begin() function)
This licence is released under the Creative Commons ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
This Library is distributed as-is and no warranty is given.