The Seas Have Eyes is a first-person arcade horror game developed by Blue Husky Studios.
REMEMBER: When running in the preview window in Unity, use ctrl+p to start and stop, as the cursor will be locked.
* Keyboard WASD – Forward, Left strafe, Backward, Right strafe (respectively) * Keyboard Shift – Boost (takes up stamina) * Keyboard Space - Swim up. (Kinda like an infinite jump.) * Keyboard Ctrl – Brake * Mouse movement – Pitch, yaw * Mouse left click – Forward * Mouse right click - Attack * Mouse middle click - Change Movement Style
- Programming: https://github.com/Supuhstar & https://github.com/Retl
- Grahpical Assets: https://github.com/Supuhstar & https://github.com/Retl ** Slime Green material from Blender Open Material Repository: http://matrep.parastudios.de/index.php?action=view&material=169-slime-green&fc=16
- Sound Effects come from a variety of places such as http://www.freesound.org/people/wjoojoo/sounds/197751/ and http://soundbible.com/ and are used according to the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License and Creative Commons 0 License. You can read more about these licenses here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us/ http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ ** Underwater Pool sound: http://soundbible.com/1660-Underwater-Pool.html ** Large Bubble sound: http://soundbible.com/1345-Large-Bubble.html ** underwater_ambience_lake_lbj_08232013_1 by wojoojoo http://www.freesound.org/people/wjoojoo/sounds/197751/ ** Blowing Bubbles by Razzvio http://www.freesound.org/people/Razzvio/sounds/79140/
- BGM: Gallery of Nightmares was made by Retl. That track and others can be downloaded from his old website at http://travisuped.com/music/