ID4i provides globally unique IDs for single workpieces and a platform to manage and exchange data bound to IDs in an inter-organizational manner. For details, please refer to http://id4i.de.
If you are struggling to implement an API client or found something that is not working as expected, you've come to the right place.
If you haven't done so already, you can ...
- ... have a look at the API Changelog
- ... hop onto our Gitter Channel
- ... have a look at our API Docs ...
- ... and our development guide
- ... check out our sample applications
- ... and our client libraries
If this did not help you solve your problem, please open an issue Please include the following in your request:
- your ID4i user
- the error id (if an error occured)
If you are reporting a bug, please let us know
- what you expected
- what actually happend
- any error messages and error IDs
- how to reproduce the issue