Where your vote(n) matters
Thank you for considering contributing to the Voten. Here's a list of things you can do to support Voten:
- Discuss Voten's development at #votendev channel. (Voten's editor supports markdown syntax just like Github's)
- Send PRs. Voten uses Gitbook for help center and API documentation, and Github to host our source code. All of which support PRs.
- Follow us on Twitter
- If you're a blogger, write about Voten. If you're a user on Reddit, Twitter, etc, spread the word.
- Help us write unit tests! That's where the code needs help the most.
- Help Center
- Installation guide for source code
- API documentation
- #voten (for general discussion about Voten)
- #votendev (let’s talk code!)
Voten's public API is under development and will be out in April. The Voten API will be organized around REST. It can be used to build non-automated, high-quality apps and services that interact with the platform.
Voten is proudly partnered with CodePier for taking care of our cloud needs. CodePier can install servers, configure them for Voten's used stack, and monitor platform's uptime. It even takes care of advanced needs of ours such as installing a load-balancer. We highly suggest trying them for deploying Voten or any other PHP project of yours.