Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Changed the way contact index is stored to allow multiple mods to share the value (it wasn't working as expected).
- Added a "Bold" option to contacts. It sets the contact text in bold or not.
- New contacts font is not bold by default anymore. It is now the same as native contacts.
- Possible to close the phone (if the contact opens a menu, avoid using controls to navigate in the menu AND in the phone)
- At the moment, it is mandatory to close the phone in order to be compatible with RPH
- When using ScriptHookVDotNet only, the phone will sometimes close instantly when trying to call an added contact (the contact will still answer the call btw.)
- Fixed an issue where calling a new contact could lead to call another.
- Contact are now dynamically created (we don't need to specify their index when creating them).
- While contacts are dynamically added, you can specify where they start to add by changing the value "StartIndex" in "scripts\iFruitAddon2\config.ini" (the config file is created automatically when the script is started for the first time)
- UI when calling a contact is now localized ("DIALING...", "CONNECTED" and "BUSY")
- Added an update check to notify the player if a newer version is available.
- Sometimes the phone will close instantly when trying to call an added contact (the contact will still answer the call btw.)
- If you open a menu (ie: NativeUI) using a phone contact, the navigation buttons will be handled by the menu AND the phone. So when navigating in the menu, the phone will react.