Fixed copying URL by clicking on notification.
Renamed "Screenshot entire page" to "Screenshot visible page", cause that's what it truly does.
I think screenshoting entire page will require me to code the script to scroll from top to bottom, screenshots, and combine the results.
With this version, I've improved various things. Mostly simplifying the codes and removing useless bits.
I've also simplified the options page to work better with Firefox's integrated add-on's preference tab.
Other changes from the previous version:
- Added checkbox for auto-copying URL to clipboard. This option is enabled by default.
When it's disabled, you can also click on the upload notification to copy its URL.
Keep in mind it still can't copy in Firefox's protected pages (about:*, chrome:*, AMO, etc).
- Extended albums support to page screenshots.
Previously you could only upload to albums when right-clicking on images/audio/videos, now you can also do the same with page screenshots.
- No more notifications spamming.
I messed up the notifications support in the previous version, and was too lazy to fix them for months (or more like almost a year by now?).
This will now properly update existing notification for each state update (upload progress, etc).
Also I won't be attaching the XPI file here.
I'll be releasing them on AMO from now on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lolisafe/.
Of course you can still package the repo yourself if you feel like it.
notifications.update() will now attempt to clear previous notification before creating a new one with the same ID. Hopefully this will prevent Firefox from spawning a bunch of notifications for a single file.
Not sure if this will work though.
Note: I forgot to make the commit before making this pre-release, so it's being associated to the previous commit, while in fact it's actually built on this commit: 1e200da.
- Updated axios to v0.18.0.
- Added "Go to dashboard" option to context menu.
- "Refresh albums list" will now display notifications on and after refreshing.
- Options page is now simplified to be inside Firefox's Add-ons Manager instead of a whole new tab.
- Replaced all instances of async/await into Promise.then()/Promise.catch().
- Domain will now default to "https://safe.fiery.me", even when the option is empty.
- Added some checks to make sure the entered domain is valid.
Applied async/await wherever applicable.
Fixed the implementation of copying URL to clipboard. It will now execute the script in the current active tab instead of the background script, since apparently Firefox does not allow writing to clipboard from the background script (I swear it worked before, despite of the notice in MDN though).
This release was already signed so you can install it right away. I'm not going to publish this in AMO since the Chrome extension's dev is working on Firefox version and will eventually release one someday. But meanwhile, feel free to use this one.