Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
notifications.update() will now attempt to clear previous notification before creating a new one with the same ID. Hopefully this will prevent Firefox from spawning a bunch of notifications for a single file.
Not sure if this will work though.
Note: I forgot to make the commit before making this pre-release, so it's being associated to the previous commit, while in fact it's actually built on this commit: 1e200da.
- Updated axios to v0.18.0.
- Added "Go to dashboard" option to context menu.
- "Refresh albums list" will now display notifications on and after refreshing.
- Options page is now simplified to be inside Firefox's Add-ons Manager instead of a whole new tab.
- Replaced all instances of async/await into Promise.then()/Promise.catch().
- Domain will now default to "https://safe.fiery.me", even when the option is empty.
- Added some checks to make sure the entered domain is valid.
Applied async/await wherever applicable.
Fixed the implementation of copying URL to clipboard. It will now execute the script in the current active tab instead of the background script, since apparently Firefox does not allow writing to clipboard from the background script (I swear it worked before, despite of the notice in MDN though).
This release was already signed so you can install it right away. I'm not going to publish this in AMO since the Chrome extension's dev is working on Firefox version and will eventually release one someday. But meanwhile, feel free to use this one.