Copyright (C) 2011-2016 by Mickaël 'Tiger-222' Schoentgen.
Cracker-ng comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions. See the GNU General Public Licence for details.
Cracker-ng, a multiple file password finder. For now, there are these modules:
- zip cracker (zip, winzip, apm, ipa, and all zip based files),
- ccrypt cracker (cpt, antigift) [from the 2nd version (1.1) to the latest (1.10), 1.0 is buggy]
What this tool does not:
- call a tierce tool like unrar or unzip to check the password (and will never)
- compute permutations (will change) or create wordlists
What this tool does:
- understand the data format (see src/*)
- check the password using the way official tool does
- use optimized routines
- read passwords from a wordlist or STDIN:
- cat, john, crunch or whatever you want for wordlist attack
$ git clone https://github.com/BoboTiG/cracker-ng.git $ cd cracker-ng For testers and contributors, always work with on the devel branch: $ git checkout devel To show available commands: $ make Example: build the ZIP module: $ make zip Build the debug version (for testers and contributors): $ make zip DEBUG=1
The final executable file will be stored into
Usage: MODULEcracker-ng -f FILE
Examples with ZIP module:
$ cat wordlist.lst | zipcracker-ng -f FILE - $ john --incremental --stdout | zipcracker-ng -f FILE - $ crunch 1 8 -f charset.lst lalpha | zipcracker-ng -f FILE - $ zipcracker-ng -f FILE -w wordlist.lst
I wrote this tool when I saw poor resources we have on *unix for ZIP and RAR files password cracking. Hope it will be helpful.