Create a simple weather app in react-native, the interface should be intuitive and easy to use.
- It should display the weather of the current location.
- It should allow filtering to check other locations.
- Display other details like the current date, city name and country and time.
- It should have more than one screen
Use the openweathermap API, https://openweathermap.org/
- Basic tests in your code
- Clean code
- Preference of ˆES6 syntax over ES5
If you need clarity on the above, create an issue here
Good to have skills
- Basic understanding of
- Comfortable with
- Able to collaborate in a team
- Basic knowledge of
- Able to learn quickly
When done, send a link of github implementation of the solution to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your cv
Deadline: 5PM, Friday, 12th April, 2019
Note: The github repo should have a tracked history