Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Example update for the latest Bonita release available.
Remove workarounds that were only necessary for previous version of Bonita.
Add a bunch of comments to better explain how the application is built.
Update to Bonita 7.5:
- Includes application descriptor in the repository
- Includes pages in the repository
Minor update to fix an issue with case sensitive databases such as PosgreSQL.
- Fixed procurement request listing page to call "Procurement request" process with proper case
Important update to fix blocking bug affecting IE and Firefox
- Fixed procurement request creation form to work on IE and Firefox
Minor update for Bonita BPM 7.0.2 compatibility
- updated list transfer custom widget with Bonita BPM 7.0.2 new data binding.
Initial release for Bonita BPM 7.0
Compatible with 7.0.0 and 7.0.1
Not compatible with 7.0.2 and above