Find the Center Example Project
This project demonstrates a basic implementation of a Python simulator with custom Inkling code. For more information see this example walkthrough on Bonsai docs.
If you're using the web interface, please follow the quick start guide.
LOCAL (CLI) GUIDE
- Install the Bonsai CLI by following our detailed CLI installation guide
CREATE YOUR BRAIN
- Setup your BRAIN's local project folder.
bonsai create <your_brain>
- Run this command to install additional requirements for training your BRAIN.
pip install -r requirements.txt
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR BRAIN
- Upload Inkling and simulation files to the Bonsai server with one command if you have changed any files.
- Run this command to start training mode for your BRAIN.
bonsai train start
- Connect the simulator for training.
- When training has hit a sufficient accuracy for prediction, after a few minutes, stop training your BRAIN.
bonsai train stop
- Run the simulator using predictions from your BRAIN. You can now see AI in action!
python find_the_center_sim.py --predict