Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- #7823 Environment changes for Win10 CI
- #7329 Network logs for libbonsai
- #7810: Accesskey alias libbonsai
- #7303-7305, 7540-7541, 7800: Migrate libbonsai to boost::beast
- #7807 Add missing sim_id to sdk2/.../generator_simulator_api.proto
- #7710 Windows test runner for libbonsai
- #7747 libbonsai build scripts (windows) should not include absolute paths
- Add new githooks for automatic linting
- Packer scripts for windows 10 agent image
- #7512: PONGs should go out even when the service is slow
- Check Windows Registry for proxy information
- Configurable network timeouts (REST calls)
- Add periodic PONG message to libbonsai
- Add simulator existence to reconnect policy
- Remove PPC64 references.
- Exponential backoff (with jitter) in libbonsai
- Mutex for BONSAI_LOG internal stringstream
- Config reconnect parameters
- update the build instructions for libbonsai and gl-cartpole with some minutia.
- Flush record buffer on every call to
- Improved error reporting from
- Fix possible nullptr dereference in
- Log the sim ID immediately after registration
- Add ability to compile with DEBUG symbols (Windows)
- Remove console I/O from
- Migrate unit test to googletest framework
- Add Brain::exists() and Brain::state() for better status checking
- Add license information to Cmake files.
- Add license text for CMake
- Don't build doxygen docs in Ubuntu
- Modify proxy url workaround to match "//" instead of "http://"
- Split out C++ from Python docs folders
- Fixes event sequencing in libbonsai
- Fix sequencing problem in bonsai_ai around T to ES transitions
- Cleanup README.md
- Fix segmentation fault when recording file not set
- Ensure that DLL and static versions can be build side by side (Win10)
- Recording file controllable on a per-Sim basis
- Dogfood updates
- Fix Win10 build for libbonsai
- Fix CMake scripts for Linux
- Adds a mechanism to uniformly record simulation data to a file (bonsai-ai/libbonsai)
Sprint: 2017 November CT
- T4699 Add statistics for simulator
- bonsai-simulink is buildable in Windows 10
- added User-Agent to libbonsai calls
- added test fixtures for libbonsai
- T3933 Add mechanisms (library, config, command line) to record simulation data to a file.
- T3728 Convert libbonsai documentation from doxygen to md file
- T2924 Friendly onboarding: bonsai cli doesn't understand '-h', 'help'
- T1226 Add delete support to the CLI
- T583 CLI should do a version check and prompt the user to upgrade if a newer version is available
Sprint: 2017 October CT
- T3671 Changed package name from bonsai-python to bonsai-ai
- T3671 Changed module import from bonsai to from bonsai_ai
- T2523 Updated energyplus documentation and code
- T3888 Default project file should include python files
- T3726 bonsai list command refers to "a given URL" as option but the --help doesn't show an option how to provide a URL
- T3210 'bonsai sims list' results in a traceback if used 'before bonsai train start'
- T2150 Upload project files with the
"application/octet-stream" MIME type.
bonsai switch needs better help text and output, particularly around profiles that don't exist
- T3796 CLI V2 and SDK2 should support proxy network configurations
- T3642 sdk2: config defaults to predict instead of train
- T3635 Improve Bonsai Push Command
- T2421 Use globbing for project files
bonsai list asks for non-existent switch
- T3740 remove brainserv
- T3700 Update BUILD.md for sdk2
Brain object should have correct state after construction. Currently requires separate call to
update() to synchronize intial state
- T3485 move GymSimulator out of bonsai-python back into bonsai-gym-common for SDK2
- T3440 creating brain form cli results in platform hosted sim projrct file
- T3253 warning for large 'bonsai push'
- T3195 Remove "." from API key URL
- T3101 Show default brain name wherever a default is being used
- T2991 Project file / bonsai push should not include intermediate build or bytecode files
- T2717 CLI should not follow redirects for post requests
- T2112 Informative errors for CLI connection traceback failures
- T2027 The default project file filter of
bonsai create may be surprising to some users
- T1464 SDK should notify a user if they've connected a simulator to a brain not in the training state
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.