- Micro-performance is out of scope: anything that's not a result of essential algorithmic complexity (e.g O(log n) vs O(n^2)) is down to a specific version of a specific interpreter (see 1).
- Please test code examples to ensure they work, there's nothing more confusing than incorrect examples!
- Contributing to JS Garden makes you a fantastic person, and Brendan Eich will find you immensely attractive.
Thank you for being kind enough to help out!
npm run buildto build
- Run a webserver from the root of the repo to view
Getting changes merged
- Squash your changes into one commit
- Make sure the site still works :)
- Make a PR