Blazor To-Do App
Hey! This repository contains an API written in ASP.NET Core 2.1 and front-end web-application written in experimental .NET web framework Blazor that runs via WebAssembly
- CRUD (create, read, update and delete) actions on tasks
- Managing categories and assigning tasks to them
Getting Started with Blazor
To get setup with Blazor:
- Install the .NET Core 2.1 SDK (2.1.300 or later).
- Install Visual Studio 2017 (15.7) with the ASP.NET and web development workload.
- Install the latest Blazor Language Services extension from the Visual Studio Marketplace.
Setup Database Connections
This example is running on in memory database. You can change that in Startup.cs file.