CONTENTS OF THIS FILE
* Integration details
* Driver files information
* Supported sensor interface
- This package contains the Bosch Sensortec MEMS magnetometer sensor driver (sensor API)
- The sensor driver package includes bmm050.h, bmm050.c and bmm050_support.c files
- BMM050 sensor driver supports the following Bosch MEMS sensors
* BMC150 - Combination of bma2x2 + bmm050 APIs
* BMC056 - Combination of bma2x2 + bmm050 APIs
* BMX055 - Combination of bma2x2 + bmg160 + bmm050 APIs
- Version of bmm050 sensor driver is:
* bmm050.c - V2.0.6
* bmm050.h - V2.0.5
* bmm050_support.c - V1.0.6
DRIVER FILES INFORMATION
- Integrate bmm050.h and bmm050.c file in to your project.
- The bmm050_support.c file contains only examples for API use cases, so it is not required to integrate into project.
SUPPORTED SENSOR INTERFACE
* This header file has the register address definition, constant definitions, data type definition and supported sensor driver calls declarations.
* This file contains the implementation for the sensor driver APIs.
* This file shall be used as an user guidance, here you can find samples of
* Initialize the sensor with I2C/SPI communication
- Add your code to the SPI and/or I2C bus read and bus write functions.
- Return value can be chosen by yourself
- API just passes that value to your application code
- Add your code to the delay function
- Change I2C address accordingly in bmm050.h
* Power mode configuration of the sensor
* Get and set functions usage
* Reading the sensor read out data
- This magnetometer sensor driver supports SPI and I2C interfaces
- Copyright (C) 2015 - 2016 Bosch Sensortec GmbH