Botmock Dialogflow Export
requires node >= 10.15.x
Import Botmock projects in Dialogflow.
Running the script
- Clone this repo by running
git clone email@example.com:Botmock/botmock-dialogflow-export.git
- Create a
/botmock-dialogflow-exportwith the following variables (and your values filled in)
BOTMOCK_TOKEN="" BOTMOCK_TEAM_ID="" BOTMOCK_PROJECT_ID="" BOTMOCK_BOARD_ID=""
- Find your zipped project in
Importing to Dialogflow
- Visit your dashboard and create a new agent
- Choose the 'Export and Import' tab and choose 'Import From Zip'
/output.zip, typing 'IMPORT' in their form field and clicking 'IMPORT'
|message / node||intent|
Want to help?
Found bugs or have some ideas to improve this plugin? We'd love to to hear from you! You can start by submitting an issue at the Issues tab. If you want, feel free to submit a pull request and propose a change as well!
Submitting a Pull Request
- Adding a Pull Request
- Start with creating an issue if possible, the more information, the better!
- Fork the Repository
- Make a new change under a branch based on master. Ideally, the branch should be based on the issue you made such as issue-530
- Send the Pull Request, followed by a brief description of the changes you've made. Reference the issue.
NOTE: Make sure to leave any sensitive information out of an issue when reporting a bug with imagery or copying and pasting error data. We want to make sure all your info is safe!
Botmock Dialogflow Export is copyright © 2019 Botmock. It is free software, and may be redistributed under the terms specified in the LICENSE file.