Botmock Jovo Export
- Tutorial Video (Coming Soon)
- Documentation (Coming Soon)
- Support Email
- Node.js >= 12.x
- clone this repository by running
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:Botmock/botmock-jovo-export.git
.envcontaining the below content with your values filled in:
BOTMOCK_TEAM_ID=@botmock-team-id BOTMOCK_PROJECT_ID=@botmock-project-id BOTMOCK_BOARD_ID=@botmock-board-id BOTMOCK_TOKEN=@botmock-token
jovo runto generate your webhook url
Want to help?
Found bugs or have some ideas to improve this integration? We'd love to to hear from you! You can start by submitting an issue at the Issues tab. If you want, feel free to submit a pull request and propose a change as well!
Submitting a Pull Request
- Create an issue; the more information, the better!
- Fork the Repository.
- Make a change under a branch based on master. Ideally, the branch should be based on the issue you made such as "issue-530"
- Make the Pull Request, followed by a brief description of the changes you've made. Reference the issue.
NOTE: Make sure to leave any sensitive information out of an issue when reporting a bug with imagery or copying and pasting error data. We want to make sure all your info is safe!
Botmock Jovo Export is copyright © 2019 Botmock. It is free software, and may be redistributed under the terms specified in the LICENSE file.