Botmock Skills Kit Export
Note: The deprecated version of this exporter can be found in the
Table of Contents
Running the following commands should allow you to generate restorable content from your Botmock project.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:Botmock/botmock-skills-kit-export.git
mv ./sample.env ./.envand edit
.envto contain your token and project ids
./output should be generated in your project root.
- Go to your Alexa skills kit dashboard.
- Click Create Skill
- Enter skill name and click Create Skill
- Choose Start from scratch.
- Click JSON Editor in the left sidebar
- Click Drag and drop a .json file and choose the file generated by this script
- Click Save Model
- Click Build Model
- Upon success of the build, click Utterance Profiler