Botmock Watson Export
Note: The deprecated version of this exporter can be found in the
Table of Contents
Running the following commands should allow you to generate restorable content from your Botmock project.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:Botmock/botmock-watson-export.git
mv ./sample.env ./.envand edit
.envto contain your token and project ids
./output should be generated in your project root.
dialog_nodes property is empty in the generated
.json, this usually indicates that the original Botmock project has no "generic" content.
Note that for data surrounding slot-filling in your original project to appear available in the Watson Assistant dashboard, you must navigate to the node containing slot-filling within the Dialog section of the skill and click Customize and then turn slot-filling on. Upon doing so, you should discover your data from your original project appears automatically within the dashboard.
- go to the IBM dashboard
- click Services
- click on a Watson Assistant in the Services, or Create resource and then Watson Assistant and Create from a selected plan
- click Launch Watson Assistant
- click on an existing assistant, or Create assistant
- click on the skills icon in the left sidebar
- click create skill, next, and import skill
- choose the
.jsonfile generated by this script in