DaybydayCRM is an everyday customer relationship management system (CRM) to help you keep track of your customers, tasks, appointments, etc. The CRM is offered as an open-source, self-hosted platform and as a hosted CRM system on daybydaycrm.com.
Try a demo version of DaybydayCRM at:
Support the project
If you benefit from and/or like using DaybydayCRM, please consider help drive the future development of the project by:
- Star the project.
- Create a pull request.
- Donating/Sponsoring today.
- Consider using the hosted version of DaybydayCRM.
And i will keep creating new features, releases, keep support running, and fix issues.
- Tasks & leads management
- Invoice management
- Time registration
- Register user absence and vacation
- Client & users appointments
- Role -> permissions management
- Global search
- Client overview
- Upload documents, and keep track of client documents
- And many more, for more detailed features overview go to daybydaycrm.com/pricing
For help on getting started, take a look at the wiki.
DaybydayCRM follows PSR-2 coding standard.
All tests should pass on Github actions, or the failed test should be rewritten to fit new changes.
You can help to translate DaybydayCRM into other languages by copying the resources/lang/en folder into, for example, resources/lang/de and translate the file found inside the folder.
DaybydayCRM under and not included version 2.0.0 is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license