Nicolas Cavigneaux Bounga
- scripts 3 Bash and Ruby scripts I wrote for every day tasks
- ar-validations 2 ActiveRecord plugin that add some useful validations to existing ones
- renamer 2 Renamer is a tool that makes it easy to rename any number of files on any filesystem without knowing anything about shell scripting or regular expressions (regexp).
- acts_as_nice_url 1 A Ruby on Rails plugin to generate pretty URLs from models data
- config-files 1 Some configuration files for popular softwares
Repositories contributed to
- rails/rails 25,102 Ruby on Rails
- robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh 21,819 A community-driven framework for managing your zsh configuration. Includes 180+ optional plugins (rails, git, OSX, hub, capistrano, brew, ant, php, python, etc), over 120 themes to spice up your mo…
- mina-deploy/mina 2,379 Really fast deployer and server automation tool.
- revolunet/sublimetext-markdown-preview 1,272 markdown preview and build plugin for sublime text 2/3
Contributions in the last year 18 total Feb 27, 2014 – Feb 27, 2015
Longest streak 1 day March 17 – March 17
Current streak 0 days Last contributed