A monospaced font for programmers and other terminal groupies.
TTF file is in
- Unaccented Alphabet
- Box-Drawing Characters
- CJK Fullwidth Unaccented Alphabet
- CJK Fullwidth Numerals
- CJK Fullwidth Punctuation
- CP437/ANSI Line Drawing & Box-Fill Characters
- CP437/ANSI Box-Fill Character Width
- Accented Latin Characters
- Powerline Symbols
- Possibly Cyrillic
Digits inspired by the Corona PPC-400 BIOS font.
All other characters by Jason Stewart.
Special thanks to:
- George Williams and the entire FontForge team for making a useful creative tool freely available.
- The ttfautohint team and their fantastic tool for making this font usable at lower resolutions.
- Ricardo Bánffy of 3270 font fame for sharing an image of the Cordata PPC-400 BIOS font.
- Whoever designed the PPC-400 font back in the day that has provided such sweet, sweet inspiration.
- If you're using PuTTY, you will need to check "allow selection of variable-pitch fonts" for DaddyTimeMono to appear in the fonts dialog. The CJK fullwidth characters are twice the width of all other characters, and prevent PuTTY from recognizing it as a monospaced font.