Welcome to my Github profile! I'm Robin Martijn, a developer from the Netherlands. Currently, I am studying Computer Science and Engineering at the Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences. Next to that, I also work on multiple projects, both for customers and for myself.
⚡ Personal achievements
- 2nd place NS Hackathon of Dutch Railways (november 2018)
- 1st place Next Business Case of Rotterdam Business School (october 2019)
- 1st place Business Case Competition of Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (november 2019)
- 1st place Media Hack Day of Media Perspectives (december 2019)
- 1st place Rotterdam International Case Academy Challenge (january 2020)
- 2nd place Media Hack Day of Media Perspectives (september 2020)
- 1st place Rotterdam Case Competition (january 2021)
🌴 Fun facts
- I blog about various subjects, mostly about C programming.
- Besides English and Dutch, I also speak quite a bit of German, French and Italian.