Catalog Project README
- Requires a working vagrant environment, including Python, Flask and sqlalchemy installations.
- Place contents of catalog along with static and template folders in vagrant folder.
- Create database by running database_setup.py.
- Start project by running catalog.py.
- Without logging in, can view available categories, item list, item details and featured items,
- Use Google Login to add ability to add, delete and modify items.
Available Public Endpoints from http://localhost:8000/
- Home Page, list of available Categories and Featured Items / and /catalog
- Items Listing /catalog/"catalog_name" and /catalog/"catalog_name"/item
- Item Details c & /catalog/"catalog_name"/item/item_id
- Login screen at /login
- JSON available for all listed endpoints
Additional Private Endpoints from http://localhost:8000/
- Add Item available at /catalog/"catalog_name"/item/add
- Delete Item available at /catalog/"catalog_name"/item_id/delete
- Edit Item available at /catalog/"catalog_name"/item_id/Edit
- Logout available at /disconnect