- Fixed output so it's way easier to follow what the Locator is doing
- Added additional sound notifications. User will now get notifications for when OCR has completed, when the BH Entry has been logged, and when a black hole has been completely mapped. These can be turned off completely in the config, or individually by deleting or renaming the sound files.
- Fixed several common OCR issues with roman numerals.
- Attempted a fix with program not updating the CSV file if it is open in notepad
- Removed several backwards compatible functions that were added to fix issues from releases v0.1 and v0.2 If you are updating from those releases, you will need to delete the
locations_log.txtfile and the
- Made the binary executable much smaller by removing unnecessary libraries
- Fixed a long standing bug where the program would become unresponsive when a user would get the location of a system before taking a screenshot.
- Fixed a crash when notifications were turned on