- Table Space: 50cm x 55cm (80cm x 80cm recommended)
Robot hardware (about 2,500 USD per robot)
(When we demo there are 3 sets of these.)
- Robot arm : 1,159 USD
- Linux box: about 1,000 USD
- 1 x Intel NUC kit
- Document Camera: 130 USD
- Tablet UI
- A few Ethernet cables.
- Environmental Lighting
- Bright enough to detect markers.
- No shadow over A3 paper.
- LED light (Optional)
- Dimmerable LED light(s): MOSPRO Cordless Clip Desk Lamp for an example, may be required to remove shadows on A3 paper.
- Network connections
- Internet access (to GCP, github, etc..)
- DHCP server with DNS
- IP reachability between linux box, Nexus9, and Chromecast
- 1 x Ethernet hub
- 5 ports
- 4 x AC Outlets for each robot
(if you have 3 robots, total is 12 outlets)
- Robot Arm
- Controller PC(linux box)
- Ethernet adapter for Nexus 9
- Ethernet hub
- (Additional) 3 x AC Outlets for making demo better.
- HDMI Display (goes with Chromecast Ultra)
- Ethernet Adapter for Chromecast (if you have trouble with wifi)
- LED lighting (if you need)