Visual Logic is a tool to represent existential graphs, a visual notation for logic expressions developed by Charles Sanders Peirce. Built in Unity and C#. Currently supports propositional logic.
Try it: Web Demo
More about Existential Graphs
- Create and manipulate proofs using Existential graphs
- Record and playback a proof as a 'movie'
- Sandbox enviroment to learn logic
Note: Unity installed on windows only supports windows line endings, git pulling through WSL may cause issues opening up the project
- Clone the repo locally
- Open Unity > Open project > VisualLogic
- Select s1 under the scenes folder
(Any version of Unity 2017 or higher should work)
VisualLogic is licensed under the Apache License 2.0