This is my notebook for the book Automate_the_Boring_Stuff_with_Python. You could access this book for free. Thanks for the author Al Sweigart, we could have this wonderful learning metirials for python beginners.
Because the book didn't give solutions for the Practice Projects, so I add my solutions for other learners.
I hope this could help those people who study this book. If you have your solutions, welcome to pull a request to this project.
OS: MAC air Python: 3.5.2
There are two major part of each chapter. The Chapter Projects and the Practice Projects. There are also some errors while dealing with the chapter projects.(Like Chapter 15 the multidownloadXkcd.py) And in each chapter floder, there is one jupyter notebook file, which recording my history with each chapter.
- [x] means I finished both chapter projects and the practice projects in this chapter.
- [x]Chapter 2 – Flow Control
- [x]Chapter 3 – Functions
- [x]Chapter 4 – Lists
- [x]Chapter 5 – Dictionaries and Structuring Data
- [x]Chapter 6 – Manipulating Strings
- [x]Chapter 7 – Pattern Matching with Regular Expressions
- Chapter 8 – Reading and Writing Files
-  Chapter 9 – Organizing Files
- Chapter 10 – Debugging
- Chapter 11 – Web Scraping
-  Chapter 12 – Working with Excel Spreadsheets
-  Chapter 13 – Working with PDF and Word Documents
-  Chapter 14 – Working with CSV Files and JSON Data
- Chapter 15 – Keeping Time, Scheduling Tasks, and Launching Programs
-  Chapter 16 – Sending Email and Text Messages
-  Chapter 17 – Manipulating Images
-  Chapter 18 – Controlling the Keyboard and Mouse with GUI Automation