Neptune's Pride 2 Wallboard
A ten-foot style display for tracking stats in Neptune's Pride 2: Triton. A live demo is available on my website.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details.
- List of the user's active and completed games for quick access.
- Prominent game timers for turn due time, production, and ticks.
- A full map of the visible galaxy.
- Player leaderboard with strength and research stats, and indicators for defeated/conceded players and turn completion.
- Support for normal, turn-based, and dark games.
- Server-side caching of authentication token and game data.
Left: a standard game, right: a dark, turn-based game.
- The display requires game credentials to be set in order to load game data on behalf of the user.
- Only public games, or private games that the user has joined, can be displayed.
- If multiple users reload the display simultaneously after the cache expires, the game will throttle logins and the data may fail to load. This will also prevent login to the game for a few seconds. This is a limitation of Neptune's Pride 2, and is somewhat mitigated by login caching.
- Install dependencies with Composer.
- Create a
datadirectory and set its permissions such that your web server can write to it.
config.iniand put your NP2 credentials into it.
- Navigate your browser to the directory in which you installed the display.
- Composer (to load necessary dependencies)
- A web server running PHP 5.4 or higher.
This project utilizes icon fonts found on Fontello. License info available in LICENSE file. Thanks!