Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
//loft clear | c - clears loft selection.
//loft remove | r - removes last point of loft selection.
- -c flag makes it remove the closest point instead.
//loft frame | f - creates a new frame in your loft selection.
//loft point | p - adds a point to your last frame.
//loft set | s <pattern> [count] - fills in the selection.
- -p flag makes it a low poly loft.
- -o flag makes it only draw the outline unless [count] is specified.
- -c flag makes it connect the start and end smoothly together.
- -d flag makes it stack down to the floor.
Left click = Create new frame.
Right click = Add point to frame.