DXR Raytracing with OptiX 6.0 DNN Denoiser
Project made with DirectX Raytracing to try and understand the API and ray tracing in general.
The project uses 1 sample per pixel to handle soft shadows and GI. The noisy output is denoised by the neural network denoiser in Optix 6.0.
A release build running the Sponza Scene can be downloaded here
Filling in this small survey (5-10min) would help me out a lot.
Prerequisites to compile/run
- Windows 10 October 2018 update version 1809 (or newer)
- Windows 10 SDK version 10.0.17763.0 (or newer)
- NVIDIA Turing or Volta GPU (or newer) (Pascal is also supported, but not advised)
- Tested on Visual Studio 2017 v15.9.6 (or newer)
- Dependencies (Release build already has everything setup except CUDA)
- CUDA version 10.1 installed and added to environment variables (or newer)
Note that this is still a work in progress. Fixes and new features will be added in the future.