This repository provides all the required SlackBuilds to build w3af on Slackware Linux. It aims to be compatible with slackrepo for testing purposes. The end goal is to incorporate w3af into SlackBuilds.org for distribution.
All testing should be done on a FULL installation of Slackware-current.
The version of urwid in this repository breaks the wicd daemon in Slackware. Wicd is provided in extra/. This newer version of urwid is required by mitmproxy.
- Install Slackware-current in a virtual machine
- Build the latest git revision of slackrepo
- Install slackrepo in the fresh VM of Slackware
- Clone the w3af-sbo repository into /home/$USER
- Copy /etc/slackrepo/SBo to /etc/slackrepo/w3af-sbo
- Copy slackrepo_w3af-sbo.conf to /etc/slackrepo from w3af-sbo git
- Run; "slackrepo update"
- Run: "slackrepo build w3af"
- Packages will be located in /var/lib/slackrepo/w3af-sbo/packages/
- Run installpkg
- Run w3af_console or w3af_gui to use w3af
Be certain you run the correct commmand. I am not responsible for any damages to your operating system.
- Run removepkg on the same files you installed