- Can change the way a property appears in the editor by altering its name in the [DataMember] attribute.
- When selecting a sprite, the dialog will automatically select the previously selected sprite when first opened.
- Can flip sprites and text vertically and horizontally.
- Save data manager added to handle saving and loading saves.
- Currently only works on Windows.
- Projects are now auto-saved at a regular interval.
- Crashes are handled more gracefully.
- If there is an error, it will be logged.
- Settings will be saved, if possible.
- Can select an auto-save if the editor was shutdown incorrectly last session.
- Custom skull icon now used.
- Graphics settings can be saved, loaded, and applied.
- Now uses the [DataMember] attribute's order and name instead of the [Display] attribute, which will clean up both the UI and serialized objects.
- The value editor for sprites has been cleaned up to match other asset selections. No longer gives a preview of the sprite, but the editor window is literally right there showing it.
- The title of bool editors is now part of the check box, allowing users to click the text to toggle the bool.
- Serializer can now be accessed through a singleton instance, similar to game settings and asset manager.
- Provided components all have an order and name to their serializable properties where necessary.
- 'SceneWrapper' class has been merged with 'SceneAsset'.
- Metadata assets no longer require a metadata file (it is stored in the project file).
- Cleaned up image asset editor, margins on assets, and margins on modules.
- First time assets now load properly instead of resetting to their default state (whoops).
- Assets now get synchronized properly with components when loading a scene.
- Previously, if the scene wasn't initialized, no components would get updated.
- Selecting a sprite renderer in the component hierarchy will no longer result in the scene having changes to save.
- Audio player component no longer causes a crash in the editor.
- Assets not loaded through the content pipeline no longer require physical files.
- All asset types are properly synced.
- This means that when editing auto tile sets and sprite animations, auto tile maps and sprite animators will be updated appropriately.
- Auto tile sets now sync properly with their sprites in the editor.
- Content should build in both the editor and the game project.