This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
- Framework now uses a MonoGame PCL that can be used across multiple platforms.
- Framework is now a .NET Standard project that should be portable across platforms.
- Dialog for selecting an asset type or a component type now allows you to filter the available types by name.
- NuGet package created.
- UI tests separated out into their own project.
- Submodules removed in favor of NuGet packages for both MonoGame and WpfInterop.
- Ability to reload assets has been removed as it did not work and a solution may be too complicated.
- Simply reload the editor if you need to reload assets.
- Changing project name and startup scene trigger the project as having changes.