Sileo Native Depiction Generator is used to create native depiction files to use for the Sileo application on your repo. The script uses a JSON file with placeholder text inside and when the script runs it creates a copy of that file and replaces the placeholder text with information that the users enters. I created this little project to help developers quickly create depiction files for their packages and to hopefully save them sometime.
- Added changelog support.
- Added tint color support.
- Edited template files.
- Fixed bugs.
- Removed some error handling as it was throwing false positives.
- Added full support for screenshots.
- Added 1 new template.
- Fixed bugs.
- Now Removes placeholder text.
- Added more error handling.
- Added support for header image.
- Fixed typos.
- Initial Release.
- Find away to make it easier for users to use their own templates.
- Add more templates.
- Type up some documentation.
Thanks to everybody who has helped!
Mathsh - Contributed Code (https://www.reddit.com/user/Mathsh) - Helped with adding screenshot support and changelog support.
Jon Betts - Contributed Code (https://stackoverflow.com/users/3569627/jon-betts) - Helped with some code and a question I had.
If you would like to help with this project in anyway please feel free any work you do you will be credited for it.