Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Wii MotionPlus beta support...see below...
If you're NOT using the Wii MotionPlus, please continue to use version 1.7.
- Taiko Drum Master's TaTaCon drum controller supported (Dean Herbert)
- Bare-bones Wii MotionPlus support (wiibrew.org, testing by Tyler Tolley)
- WiimoteTest UI changed to add MotionPlus data
- Please note that the current version is VERY flakey and may not work at all for you.
- Pair your Wiimote, plug in your MotionPlus, call InitializeMotionPlus()
- Extensions plugged into the MotionPlus will give wacky results...not supported...yet!
- Internal changes to perhaps fix some threading issues
The data you’ll get back from the accessory is just the raw data it provides. You won’t get real orientation values!
Please note that only C# source code is available. VB source code will be available when this becomes a final, stable release.
- Writing registers is now properly waiting for the Wiimote to reply before continuing...this removes all of the Thread.Sleep() calls and should greatly improve performance when setting LEDs and rumble (Serial Nightmare & wwibrew.org)
- Guitar Hero: World Tour Guitar and Drums now properly recognized and used (wiibrew.org, tested by Tyler Tolley and Mauro Milazzo)
- Guitar whammy bar is now a 5-bit value instead of 4 (wiibrew.org)
- Position of 4 IRs now properly reported in Basic reporting mode (Dan Carter)
- Found1/2 now properly reported in MSRS (reported by akka243)
- MSRS project updated to Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio 2008