A Sass-based CSS Meta-Framework that allows you to mix and match any of the following CSS frameworks:
- Compass Core - Wiki Documentation
- Blueprint - Wiki Documentation
- YUI - Wiki Documentation
- 960 - Wiki Documentation
- YAML - Planned
- Other frameworks can be added relatively easily.
- A command line tool for maintaining your Sass projects.
- Optional integration with Ruby-on-Rails, Merb, StaticMatic, and other application servers.
- Loads of Sass mixins to make building your website a snap.
Please see the wiki