#How to install and use
- Make sure you got Node installed: https://nodejs.org/en/download/
- Clone the repo down to your local drive:
- git clone https://github.com/Brianmanden/touchpadtracker.git
- Run npm install - installs required dependencies for this project
- Run node index.js
- Open browser on smart device and navigate to your nodejs server. IE: localhost:3000
- Have fun controlling mouse on desktop from your smartphone... preferably from your couch !
- Find a fine name for da projæcts ... mayn. - V.O.I.D. = Virtual Online Input Device ??
- Remove node modules as dependencies (check)
- Code move of mouse part - maybe use fancy RobotJS ? https://github.com/octalmage/robotjs (check)
- Refactor eventlisteners for mousemove and touchmove - one listener - more generic (check)
- Switch over to use relative movement instead of absolute positioning. (check)