Raspbian customised with Logbox HAT connectivity
- Download the latest LogBox OS image from: https://github.com/BrightFlair/logbox-os/releases
- Flash the pi with LogBox OS image using something like Etcher.
Install manually from scratch:
- Download latest lite zipped image from: https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/
- Flash the pi with Raspbian.
- Enable SSH and log in to the newly flashed Pi (username pi, password raspberry).
- Run the following command (CHANGE THE PASSWORD!)
LOGBOX_PASSWORD="change-this" bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BrightFlair/logbox-os/master/install)
The script takes ~ 25 minutes to complete. Once the script is complete, the pi will be set to automatically execute
boot, which will keep it up to date.